Yesterday it took me forever to open anything. I hate that! So I had all kinds of brilliant things to say on all your blogs, which will now go forever unsaid because I gave up. But trust me - I was brilliant. *buffs nails on shirt*
I think my DSL connection goes wonky sometimes too.
This morning there's a strange Frenchman in my bedroom. He's electrifying! (Well he's an electrician anyway.) Every time he speaks I think of Coco! His name is Dupuis. So I'll be home all day baby-sitting my Frenchman and visiting blogs. Too bad I used up all my brilliance yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Is it Chipboy?
*flushes at Swami*
I was having problems with Blogger too. I finally gave up as well. But I had nothing brilliant to say.
No, he's FrenchieBoy. With a cute little accent and that kind of smug, self-satisfied smirk that guys who are quite taken with themselves often have.
Zombs, are you psychic? How did you know he was putting a new fan in the master bath?
How do you pronounce that name? I'm thinkin' DU-pus isn't right. du-PWA?
Jen <--- never took French
I wish Chris was an electrician. They make oodles of money.
Have I told you about his new career aspiration? Sigh. I'll blog about it someday.
Have an electrifying day!
I just came here to admire your imaginary brilliance.
*Whacks* Bob.
Jen, I just call him Pete. He hasn't called me anything yet.
Dupuis is pronounced: Doo-pwee
Nookie <---- thinks Swami is always brilliant, even when she isn't feeling brilliant.
heh heh Nookie said "pwee" heh heh
*giggle*
I was having problems yesterday too! Now I'm having problems again.
*hopes this comment posts*
I wish I had an electrifying Frenchman in my bedroom!
Post a Comment