Like Peta Wilson? I love her. mmmmmm.
Trout! I'm Trout!
Uh, Pita as in "pain in the..."And jeesh - google wouldn't let me into my own blog for a while! Maybe they need some of that free government money to upgrade themselves.Then I made a stupid spelling mistake and had to delete my own first comment. I think I'm gonna quit now, make supper and get ready for Survivor.*waves to Trout*
*whispers* I am Gouda. Chris is Gorganzola. The cats are Cheddar, Muenster and Swiss.
Vanilla of course.
The internet is quiet today. You should probably update to keep me entertained.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Like Peta Wilson? I love her. mmmmmm.
Trout! I'm Trout!
Uh, Pita as in "pain in the..."
And jeesh - google wouldn't let me into my own blog for a while! Maybe they need some of that free government money to upgrade themselves.
Then I made a stupid spelling mistake and had to delete my own first comment. I think I'm gonna quit now, make supper and get ready for Survivor.
*waves to Trout*
*whispers* I am Gouda. Chris is Gorganzola. The cats are Cheddar, Muenster and Swiss.
Vanilla of course.
The internet is quiet today. You should probably update to keep me entertained.
Post a Comment