Mastadons are kind of like wolly mammoths. During parades, my dad (well, his antique truck with him driving) used to carry around the wooden replica of a mastadon discovered near my childhood home.
I hope I don't leave any pink deer for you in WI this time.
Did we all not see Jurassic Park? Are we all not aware of what can happen when we mess around with DNA that's *supposed* to be extinct? Tragic consequences, that's what.
5 comments:
Mastadons are kind of like wolly mammoths. During parades, my dad (well, his antique truck with him driving) used to carry around the wooden replica of a mastadon discovered near my childhood home.
I hope I don't leave any pink deer for you in WI this time.
I'd bring back my grandfather.
Have fun in WI.
RE: Mammoths
Did we all not see Jurassic Park? Are we all not aware of what can happen when we mess around with DNA that's *supposed* to be extinct? Tragic consequences, that's what.
I'd bring Swami back to OT. And I'm NOT calling you old.
Boo sooooo totally called you old.
Post a Comment