Monday, November 10, 2008

Out Of Sorts

I must be out of sorts lately. I know I'm not undating this blog often enough. I think of topics but then they just float away. I have about 6 projects I really want to do, but...

Today, instead of making a 'Do List' I am thinking of starting a 'Things To Possibly Consider Doing Maybe If I Get Around To It' list. But so far I haven't got around to it.

I know this is a malaise because I am even wiffing on shopping for stuff. Stuff I want!!! Happy Monday, lol.

3 comments:

Bravie said...

Hah, I have that list. The list of what I may possibly do if I ever get around to it. LOL

Swami said...

Bravie, please forward me that list. It will save from actually having to write my own.

Anonymous said...

Don't tell my boss, but I have that list at work these days . . .