For me the greatest moment (after Obama talking about the 106 year old woman) was watching as OTHER countries celebrated. Obama may not have a lot of experience with foreign affairs but he is only President Elect so far and already other nations are CELEBRATING us. That in itself is worth the entire bullshit we have gone through with this election.
7 comments:
Celine Dion is coming!!!
And singing that song about "a new day."
Congrats.
America isn't as racist as some people thought (on both sides of the aisle). That? Pleases me more than anything.
I'm so happy for you! :D
I stayed up until 11pm watching the results...that's later than I stayed up for the Canadian election!
For me the greatest moment (after Obama talking about the 106 year old woman) was watching as OTHER countries celebrated. Obama may not have a lot of experience with foreign affairs but he is only President Elect so far and already other nations are CELEBRATING us. That in itself is worth the entire bullshit we have gone through with this election.
I am so proud and so happy!
I really do have hope for our world.
*big loopy grin*
It's a high that I hope lasts a very long time.
Post a Comment