The problem with voting early is the they keep.on.calling!me. I swear, every single candidate for national, state and local office has decided to contact me daily. I no longer answer my phone for any but people who I know well.
So having already made my decision all that is left is to decide what's for dinner. Yes - just as I have themed suppers for Survivor night I have decided to watch the election evening coverage over a themed supper.
1. My first idea was to have a huge platter of bologna sandwiches, half on white bread and half on wheat bread. Vote with your mouth.
2. (Mr Swami's favorite) Over-the-top Surf and Turf, before the economy collapses, Great Depression pt.II sets in and bologna sandwiches are all we really can afford.
3. All You Can Eat Pork. Because no matter who wins the days of massive free pork are over.
Happy voting, everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Get some Pringles to go with your bologna.
(Bologna reminds me of a dog's tongue. Bon Appetite, lol!)
You could also throw in some of those weenies and balls that Buggy was talking about :) Because, really, after it's all over and done with isn't that all that matters!
I'm making turkey chili.
I wish there were something funny about that.
Hi Monsty!!!
*waves to Monsty*
If I served weenies and balls at the same time I think Mr Swami would throw up.
*laughs at Fro's turkey chili*
Oh yeah. We have settled on All You Can Eat Pork. Specifically, pulled pork. I bought a 5 lb blade roast which is slow cooking it's way to pull-apart perfection even as I type.
Maybe I'll get an apple pie to go with it (don't feel like baking.)
Mr Swami said he'd pick up something to drink on his way home, then was stunned when I told him that I thought liquour stores were closed on Election Day. He was all, like, when did we vote on that!?!
Last night I made pork chops. I got a recipe from Kraft Foods, and it sucked.
I was going to make lasagna, but I decided to keep it for tonight when I will need to keep busy.
*snort* I like that idea, Swami!
Hey Boo-will election watching at your house be anything like how you watch a Redskins game?
We had left-over Chinese food. I guess that's as good a theme as any, considering that the Chinese own America.
Post a Comment