Tuesday, April 01, 2008

schwup schwup

This ^ is the sound a snow-blower makes when throwing 4-5" of fresh, heavy slush.

This: ---> . . . . . . . . . . . . <--- is how far it can actually throw the cruddy muck. If it weren't for bits of dirt and pine needles I could shovel this stuff into teeny-tiny cartons, sell it as Italian Gelata and make a fortune!

6 comments:

mtw said...

mmm. sounds yummy.

*rolls eyes* :-)

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

I need to read your blog more often.. I'm missing some great stories!

What about getting the Cuisinart to blow the snow for you! Don't they do about everything else?

kim (weltek) said...

So I shouldn't mention that we just got rain?

Anonymous said...

What is this snow stuff you all keep mentioning?

lights said...

We got massive amounts of rain overnight Monday and Tuesday during the day. Last night the temperature dropped and we ended up with another blizzard! I am so done with winter. It's not even a joke anymore.

I feel your pain, Swami.

Puffy said...

Speaking of gelato, New Zealand has a gelato named Hokey Pokey which is vanilla with bits of toffee in it.