Wednesday, April 16, 2008

You All Look Fat

Mr. Swami put a new monitor on our old computer, to tide him over until the new one gets built. This is the first wide screen we have had with a computer and it is set so whatever we are viewing fills the screen. Thus everything and everyone gets s - t - r - e - t - c - h - e - d way out. For some reason this doesn't bother Mr. Swami but it drives me friggin' nuts! I have been to people's houses where they watch TV with people looking like pulled pork - and I really don't like it. Wish I knew how to fix it.

5 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

Oh sure. Put up a new one while I'm still responding the previous post.

Bravie's gonna be pissed she looks fat.

Swami said...

Even her fingers and toes.

MM said...

Waaahhh! This is going to set me back. I might as well eat something good now.

Zombs said...

Swami...I think I'm gonna hand over the keys to the country to you. I think you should be president.

I think we all would agree on that.

So it is written, so it is done.

Puffy said...

We got a new TV and we set the settings so the non-HD channels are narrower than the wide-screen HD channels. Me no likey short and squat on my TV (hey that describes ME!)