Huh?
Huh?
Didja?
After bloodying Mr. Swami last week, I turned my evil mojo onto our computer. So this week I have:
1. Burned out a monitor
2. Blown up the capacitors of a video card
3. Blasted an AGP port all to hell
So I have been offline. I did borrow my DD's computer to stay afloat on my home job, but I decided to not visit any of my favorite places so I would not leave a trail of breadcrumbs through cyberspace. She's good at breadcrumbs, my DD.
Thus, limping along - using an alternate port, a new video card and a monitor that goes all kablooey now and then - I will try to catch up with you guys soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I missdja! :)
meetoo!:D
Time for a spa treatment or a vacation to re-group that mojo of yours.
Me three.
And I totally get the breadcrumbs. That's why my blog was shut down for about a day last week.
Post a Comment