On a weekend when I was feeling kind of down I got whole little flurry of holiday cards from my imaginary friends. Thank you so much! They have been carefully hung where I can see them right from the 'puter.
I'll blog about the first thing that got me down later some time - not sure when. And maybe the other thing too. Not so sure about that.
Right now I want new snow. We had to shovel out the trailer, and that spread a bunch of ugly, brown-speckled snow around my driveway. I want pretty white stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
If I had your address, I'd send you a card.
I think I would like a little snow too. If it's going to be this darn cold, there should be snow.
Hey, I don't even have *old* snow!
I'm glad the cards made you feel better. Sorry about whatever crappy stuff had you feeling down.
{{hugs}}
*pout* I don't have your address either. But come to my blog for a virtual card from your bloggy friends. There's no doubt that it will cheer you up.
I was going to send you a new car and a hot poolboy. But I didn't have your address. *grin*
I'll send you virtual hugs.
*hugs*
{{{{group hug}}}}
Did I send you a card?
Bravie - please put the hot pool boy into the new car and have him drive himself to Minnesota and meet me in front of Madcappers on Main St in Stillwater. Can he make it by 8 tonight? I'll be the one in a Green Monster teeshirt.
Breezy - no.
Puffy - I'll get there soon.
If I had your address I'd send you all the fluffy, new, white snow you could possibly handle.
Wait...I DO have your address. *evil grin*
So sorry to hear you are feeling down Swami! *HUGS*
Post a Comment