Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Little Snowflakes

I am not a card maker like Breezy or Boo, but I did stamp my envelopes with little golden snowflakes this year. They look so pretty all decorated with the golden stamps. Later today, I am thinking of stamping my body all over with snowflakes. Tom won't be home until about 11 pm tonight so I will have lots of time...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never fail to crack me up. I'm glad that there is you in this world to balance out me.

momma said...

*sits with Boo*

Swami said...

Change of plans.
Instead of stamping myself I am going to see Beowulf 3D with the DD and her BF. (This counts as a Christmas present because I previously announced that I would take them to a movie as one present.)

Seana said...

*snort*

I think you would look pretty covered in little golden snowflakes.

Puffy said...

Happy Birthday!!