Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Free Food

I have too much food - so help yourself to my post holiday Buffet of Leftovers:

--Assorted Christmas Cookies.
--Assorted Cheeseballs and Cheese Varieties with Assorted Crackers.
--Lots of Chips, a Few Dips and Salsas.
--Turkey and Ham, choice of breads.
--Most of a Cheese and Egg Strata Thing.
--Caesar Salad
--Chocolates, mostly Dark Varieties.

But nobody can have my clementines. I love those things!

7 comments:

Bravie said...

Gah!!! no food for me. I have no room in my fridge. Nor in my belly. *buuuuuurp*

Puffy said...

I'll take some of your leftovers for my New Year's Day party.

I bought a 5 pound box of those clementines for $3.97, less a $1 coupon doubled, so they cost me $1.97. We gave a few to my mother-in-law. She called tonight to complain that we didn't give her enough. Are they tangerines, but called clementines? Sort of like Naval oranges or Granny Smith apples?

MM said...

I'm with Carey...can't eat any more. I'm starting my detox tomorrow and will be good until...I don't know. Maybe my birthday.

mtw said...

Food? Blech! I'm *so* over that stuff!

Swami said...

Puffy, Clementines are very small, thin-skinned Mandarin oranges. They are not free-skinned so I think that therefore they are not tangerines. But they are way more easy to peel than any orange. And so sweetly delicious! With barely any seeds. I just love them!

My favorite food gift thing this xmas was a few homemade caramels. Oh, so good! I would rather have one perfect caramel than a whole plate of cookies!

Puffy said...

What does "free skinned" mean? Easy to peel, barely any seeds, and sweetness make them a favorite fruit! I never thought of them as an orange, though.

Anonymous said...

I love Clementines for all of the reasons Swami listed below. Or actually above. I can pop them like candy.