1. The color of my eyes is:
2. Is there a use for puce? What is it?
3. I wear something that is black just about every day. Y/N
4. English is a defective language. It contains no words that rhyme with "orange". Please make up a word that rhymes with "orange" and explain it's meaning.
5. My three favorite things which are green are:
6. All my ceilings are white. Y/N If No, please state other colors.
7. The main colors of my own blog page are: (I had to go peek because I didn't remember exactly (Y/N)
8. If snow could be any color but white I would like it to be:
9. The color of my favorite beverage is:
10. The color of my father's and/or mother's eyes is:
Bonus Q. The color of my main vehicle is: , but I wish it were:

8 comments:
My answers.
1. The color of my eyes is:
--Green
2. Is there a use for puce? What is it?
--Yes. Lately I have grown fond of puce and consider it a nice accent color in both clothing and decorating. Just not a main color.
3. I wear something that is black just about every day. Y/N
--No. I used to wear black underwear a lot but now I prefer beige.
4. English is a defective language. It contains no words that rhyme with "orange". Please make up a word that rhymes with "orange" and explain it's meaning.
--Concorange. A group of people all wearing the same color of panties.
5. My three favorite things which are green are:
1. Green Beans
2. Christmas trees.
3. Money.
6. All my ceilings are white. Y/N If No, please state other colors.
--Yes. I want to change this but I have not because of how freakishly hard it is to paint a ceiling!
7. The main colors of my own blog page are: (I had to go peek because I didn't remember exactly (Y/N)
--Green and pink. (No, because I made up this meme so I checked first.)
8. If snow could be any color but white I would like it to be:
--That intense greenish color that icey cold sea water is.
9. The color of my favorite beverage is:
--Creamy caramel.
10. The color of my father's and/or mother's eyes is:
--Father, brown. Mother, blue.
Bonus Q. The color of my main vehicle is: Dark Green , but I wish it were: Bright Mustard Brown.
1. Green
2. Puce sounds funny
3. Probably. If it is not an outer piece of clothing then I would have a black bra on.
4. Splorange. You slurge on orange colored items.
5. 1. grass
2. spinach
3. shamrocks
6. yes
7. dark blue. I remembered!
8.pink and purple. Cause I'm girly.
9. puce. No I guess brown.
10. Father-brown/green mother- blue.
Bonus; Navy blue. Wish it was silver.
1. Green
2. Everything has a use. I just don't want to say what puce is used for at this time.
3. yes
4. porange. I don't want to say what porange is used for at this time.
5. money, kermit, monsty
6. some are off white or light gray
7. I forget what my blog looks like.
8. yellow
9. white
10. both are green
Bonus: silver just as I wanted it.
You know, if I do this on my own blog it gives me an easy update. *grin*
And WTH is with all the green eyes? Color me surprised! (I'm green too!)
1. The color of my eyes is: blue
2. Is there a use for puce? What is it? um, no
3. I wear something that is black just about every day. Y/N
I wear something blue or purple just about every day
4. English is a defective language. It contains no words that rhyme with "orange". Please make up a word that rhymes with "orange" and explain it's meaning.
Horrange- the yucky color people that spray tan become.
5. My three favorite things which are green are:
my car
fresh mint
nail polish
6. All my ceilings are white. Y/N If No, please state other colors.
Apartment white
7. The main colors of my own blog page are: (I had to go peek because I didn't remember exactly (Y/N)
Y- brown and cream *yawn*
8. If snow could be any color but white I would like it to be:
blue
9. The color of my favorite beverage is:
pink
10. The color of my father's and/or mother's eyes is:
mom's are brown and dad's are hazel
Bonus Q. The color of my main vehicle is: , but I wish it were:
It's green and I love the color.
Oh, I like the definition of horrange!
I googled "rhymes with orange" and found:
There are many words that have no rhyme in the English language. "Orange" is only the most famous. Other words that have no rhyme include:
silver, purple, month, ninth, pint, wolf,
opus, dangerous, marathon, and discombobulate.
These are "slant rhyme" words. They are words that are close to rhyming.
orange - lozenge, boring, forage, porridge, door-hinge, score bench
silver - filter, shiver, filler, deliver, liver
purple - Steve Urkel, whirlpool, urinal, hurtful, circles
month - dunce, hunts, moth, runt
ninth - mine, lines, absinth, labyrinth
pint - ain't, paint, might
wolf - gulf, fur, enough, dull
opus - flow this, rope is, Lupus, lotus, bogus, psychosis
dangerous - major risk, plagerist , cameras, game to us, spontaneous
marathon - care what's on, dandruff song, Dara's wrong, Santa's gone, paragon
prepare a song thats rare and strong to keep these cats from staring long
discombobulate - the disco they love to hate, Crisco ovulate, risky even on a date, Sisqo's rollerblades
1. The color of my eyes is: Hazel
2. Is there a use for puce? What is it? There is no use for PUKE, which is what I first read.
3. I wear something that is black just about every day. Y/N
NO
4. English is a defective language. It contains no words that rhyme with "orange". Please make up a word that rhymes with "orange" and explain it's meaning. See previous post.
5. My three favorite things which are green are: grass, leaves, lime yogurt.
6. All my ceilings are white. Y/N If No, please state other colors. YES
7. The main colors of my own blog page are: (I had to go peek because I didn't remember exactly (Y/N)
I had to peek: blue and tan.
8. If snow could be any color but white I would like it to be: PINK
9. The color of my favorite beverage is:
WHITE
10. The color of my father's and/or mother's eyes is: My dad's were hazel and my mom's were brown.
Bonus Q. The color of my main vehicle is: , but I wish it were:
My car is icy blue and I love the color.
Post a Comment