Hopefully, these have not been all over OT and y'all are bored with them. Since I don't go there anymore I have no idea. Anyway - here are ten alternate titles for ten classic Christmas songs. Can you figure out the proper title?
We'll start with the easiest one. Tomorrow's ten will be a little more obscure.
1. Quadruped with Crimson Proboscis.
2. Eight pm to Six pm Without Noise.
3. Minscule Hamlet in the Middle East.
4. Mirthful Ancient Benevolent Person.
5. Adorn the Vestibule.
6. Exuberance Directed to the Planet.
7. Listen, Aerial Sprites Announcing.
8.Trio of Monarchs.
9. Yonder in the Hay Rack.
10. Cherubim Audited from Aloft.
I am easily entertained so I think these are great fun. I will post the answers later today, but I'm sure you can figure all these ones out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I haven't seen these before! How fun, I love stuff like this.
Okay, here goes.
1. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
2. Silent Night
3. O Little Town of Bethlehem
4. (?) Jolly Old St. Nick?
5. Deck the Halls
6. Joy to the World
7. Hark, the Herald Angels Sing
8. We Three Kings
9. Away in a Manger
10. Angels We Have Heard on High
She's good, the Fro.
Alright...I'm trying without peeking
1. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
2. Silent Night
3. ????
4. Jolly Old St Nick
5. Deck the Halls
6. Joy to the World
7. Hark the Herald Angels Sing
8. We Three Kings
9. Away in the Manger
10. Angels We Have Heard on High
I was going to say Good King Wenselas (no idea how to spell that) for #4.
Same answers here. Hadn't seen this before.
Post a Comment