No, not that kind of cards! I cheat at Christmas cards.
I am one of those people who thinks Xmas and Holiday cards are pretty and fun, so I put them up. I have a couple of large doorways that I like to frame with cards. Problem is: I am ready to hang cards by about December 10th or so but I have received very few cards by then. Most people send later and later every year. So I cheat. I hang "starter" cards that I have saved from last year.
I have about a dozen classic cards that I like so well I hang them every year, and then I hang additional cards from last year (saved in my box of wrapping paper) until I have covered the top of both doorways. New cards get added down the sides.
Is that weird? Cards just make me feel all cozy and cuddled and loved.
If you want a card from me, send me an address at simcoe02@hotmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
LOL! I cheat too...I save my left over cards from last year and use them to send out.
I like your star, too! Very cute.
No matter what Breezy and Carey say, I DO NOT cheat at cards. Oh, you were talking about Christmas cards. *blush*
Don't listen to Lightsy. She's a cheater. You shouldn't believe a cheater.
You are cute. I keep all cards that I receive and love getting cards.
I have never heard of doing this! LOL!
I keep my cards until the next year, when I go through and re-read them, but I don't display "starter cards."
I'm still laughing!
I keep all the cards I get. I eventually go through the ones that are kind of meh and throw them away. I always keep the pictures, though.
I don't do starter cards, though, mostly because we don't really display them. We have a little sleigh, and we put all of the Christmas cards we get in there.
Post a Comment