
Freakin' good! Leaves DQ ice cream cakes in the dust!
She wanted an adult looking cake, so no fro-fro frosting stuff, just graham cracker crumbs up the sides a bit, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups halved and dipped in grahan cracker crumbs on top. We did find some really cute candles at Target that added a nice touch of whimsy to over-all look.
So. Freakin'. Good. And? There's still some in the freezer!!!

15 comments:
Mmmmmm. I don't think this one will sit in the freezer for as long as MTW's daughter's cake did.
mmmmmm *pout* wish I could have a piece.
I'm not a big ice cream fan, but cake batter ice cream sounds very interesting. I would like to try that.
Peanut butter cups... mmmm...
OMG, I wanted one of those for my birthday. *pout*
Swami=Best.Mom.Evah!
Cake batter ice cream rocks, Jen!
Geez, now I'm all kinds of disappointed by that Carvel ice cream cake I bought at the grocery a couple of weeks ago. I want this one!
(Tell the airline that there was also an ice cream cake in hubby's luggage.)
Yum. I'll take whatever's left over in the freezer.
I love those candles. I agree with Boo about MTW's daughter's cake!
At this time I would like to announce that I am eating a sliver of the cake, and thinking of each of you - one per bite.
Jen, I'm not a fan of ice cream either but this cake is a ig fat exception to that rule!
I love those candles too, Puffy. I fell like stockpiling some because they will probably stop selling them any day now. That's how it goes for me.
Awwww, you got me a coming home cake. How nice of you. *grin*
*sneaks into Swami's freezer and takes a slice of cake* :D
BTW, this pic is way better than the last post!
BRAVIE'S BACK!!!
And yeah Nutz, this neutralizes Mr Spider quite nicely.
*takes swami's temperature*
How can you not be a fan of ice cream? Have the temptations of mix-in's not lured you at Coldstone? Maybe you'll just need to try again.
Is there still cake left?
No more cake. I believe DD had the last slice for breakfast!
Post a Comment