Your shirt jiggles and wiggles? That *is* trendy! :D
Is that because you spilled Jello all over it? What color Jello and shirt??
*wolf whistles* Indeed! I made cherry Jello for Chris yesterday. He's sick.
*snort* Arkie funny.
Jello shots for everyone!
I am fully bra-ed. No particular wiggles & jiggles.My shirt is Strawberry Kiwi in color - ver5y rare. YOU try finding a strawberry Kiwi colored shirt!
*dumps strawberry/kiwi smoothie on shirt*voila. Easy peasy.
Heh, I was picturing green for some reason. I think I like the strawberry kiwi better.
*giggle*You are so cute! :D
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Your shirt jiggles and wiggles? That *is* trendy! :D
Is that because you spilled Jello all over it?
What color Jello and shirt??
*wolf whistles* Indeed!
I made cherry Jello for Chris yesterday. He's sick.
*snort* Arkie funny.
Jello shots for everyone!
I am fully bra-ed. No particular wiggles & jiggles.
My shirt is Strawberry Kiwi in color - ver5y rare. YOU try finding a strawberry Kiwi colored shirt!
*dumps strawberry/kiwi smoothie on shirt*
voila. Easy peasy.
Heh, I was picturing green for some reason. I think I like the strawberry kiwi better.
*giggle*
You are so cute! :D
Post a Comment