I love chicken sausage! See comments in post below if you're interested. But three sausages is too much for me. I felt kinda like a TAR contestant at the end there. Although Tom did enjoy his "Look! Another sausage!" moment later that evening.
We had the coldest easter in 76 years or something. Quite pathetic. Easter bunny had to burn her baskets to stay warm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Chicken sausages are my favorite. I buy them for campfire roasting. Hey, it's almost campfire season! Maybe if we put our collective powers together, it will warm up a little.
I had a polish sausage for Easter. And I got sunburned at the baseball game. What a great Easter.
We're still building fires to keep warm here.
Strange that chicken sausage is so good while the turkey sausages I have had were totally boring.
Bravie! I've been wondering how your Easter baseball game went. Did the right team win?
Good points, swami.
I hope the Easter bunny didn't "leave" those "sausages" for you.
We had snow. It's still cold out, but I've kicked all the kids out to the back yard for a while.
*wills spring to come*
Hmmmm, three sausages sounds just about right to me...
Sadly no. The other team won. Hrmph.
But I had a really nice day with my Mommy. *grin*
Post a Comment