I have started watching Lou SmartyDobbPants on CNN. Sometimes I kind of agree with stuff he's saying. Not always, tg, but sometimes. What's wrong with me? Sheesh.
Seana, my DD is addicted to Stacey and Clinton. She is in heaven when they do a WNTW marathon.
Boo, he used to do the money report thing but now he is all about illegal immigration, the (undeclared) war on the middle class and anti-NAFTA stuff. Interesting stuff but he thinks he's a rock star or something and that kind of bugs me. His top of the hour general news report (at 5 p.m. Central Time) is very good.
I can't stand the local news, Wolf Blitzer drives me mad and regular network news (at 5:30CT) is not convenient for me to pay attention to. So I watch the first part of Lou Dobbs.
4 comments:
Never watched him, so *shrug*. :D
*sits with Nutzy*
Is he a money guy? Lou Dobbs Money Report?
I don't know who that is, either. But then, we don't get CNN anymore.
Or TLC. I miss Stacey and Clinton.
Seana, my DD is addicted to Stacey and Clinton. She is in heaven when they do a WNTW marathon.
Boo, he used to do the money report thing but now he is all about illegal immigration, the (undeclared) war on the middle class and anti-NAFTA stuff. Interesting stuff but he thinks he's a rock star or something and that kind of bugs me. His top of the hour general news report (at 5 p.m. Central Time) is very good.
I can't stand the local news, Wolf Blitzer drives me mad and regular network news (at 5:30CT) is not convenient for me to pay attention to. So I watch the first part of Lou Dobbs.
Post a Comment