Last night as went into the master bath for one last tinkle I was totally taken off guard by a huge, HUGE hunting spider. You know the kind – big eyes, long thick legs – kind of like this guy (I Googled the pic; I did not stick around to take a pic of my spider!)

So I bravely ran out of the bathroom yelling “TOM!! TOOOOMMMM!!!”
Mr. Swami whacked it with a wet washcloth and flushed it down the toilet. This is what we do with spiders. Then later that night I had my spider dream. I was outside. It was a lovely Spring morning and I was planting some Impatiens in the flower garden over my septic tank. I stuck the shovel into the packed earth and broke it open. Spiders began to pour out! Giant, mutant spiders!!! Seems that all the spiders we had flushed over the years were somehow living and breeding in our septic tank – where they had evolved into hugely hideous killing machines! (This morning I’m kinda nervous about sitting on the can, lol.)
2. Missing Luggage, Day Six.
*ring*
*ring*
“Hello? Is this Mr Swami? Good news, sir! We found your suitcase. It’s right here in Little Rock, waiting for you to pick it up.”
These guys are just too stupid to live.
3. Happy Birthday
Sunday is my middle DD’s 23 birthday. When did she get so old? And why is she still living at home?
4. Tippy Toes is a happy kitty this morning. I have started to eat breakfast cereal in the mornings again so he got to lick my bowl. Now he’s napping on the side of my computer desk. Nice kitty. I’d take a photo but the desk is too messy and besides I think Mr Swami took the camera into work today.

7 comments:
you are not my favorite today.
*runs scared from blog*
I like to share my almost-empty cereal bowl with my kitty, too.
NEWS FLASH:
The suitcase is now home. Mr Swami was so happy to see his electric razor! Nothing is missing and the suitcase itself is in good shape. They're still idiots though.
Any compensation?
EEEK!!!
*passes out on floor*
LOL I immediately thought of mm when I saw that picture.
My poor kitty is deprived. The dog usually licks the leftover milk out of the cereal bowl before the cat gets to it.
Today is my brother's birthday. He's 24. And still living at his mother's. Maybe there's something about kids that age born in April? *shrug*
HOLY.MOTHER.OF.GOD!!!! I need a freakin photo warning next time! I would have had a nervous breakdown.
*passes out*
Post a Comment