I wireless be!
Tom brought home a wireless keyboard and mouse for the 'puter last night. Very cool to be wireless, especially for the mouse because the old mouse cord kept slipping behind the desk.
The mouse is very sensitive, like you can move the cursor over the whole screen while the mouse stays with one inch of wherever it was planted. The old mouse I had to drive around like a little matchbox car. This will take some getting used to.
The new keyboard seems smaller & flatter. My fingers haven't adjusted to it yet so I am making typo after typo. This morning I examined my old keyboard. The letters L, H and A were completely worn off. O, E, A and S were almost worn off. Put those letters together and what have you got? Asshole! Gave me total giggle pants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I really need a wireless mouse. Can you use it with different computers (so could I use it on my desktop and laptop)? Or is it "homed" on one computer only?
WE need a new keyboard and mouse too! I am scared to get the wireleess kind because I think the kids will get it and lose it.
But we did get a new oliptical mouse and it konked out already. Back to old stiff mouse.
You must use those letters a lot when typing!
The terms giggle pants always makes me think of lots of small farts.
Is that just me?
I thought this post was about bras.
I wear letters off my keyboards a lot. My newish keyboard has these letters party gone: LONE
PARTLY gone, not PARTY gone. I think it's due to my long fingernails.
You guys must have some sweaty fingertips.
We're still wired to everything. :(
Funny, as much as I'm on here, none of my letters are gone.
Bravie, I hate underwire bras and refuse to even buy them, much less wear one!
Kim, the mouse was no problem, just started working. Even though everything is "wireless" there is a little credit-card sized thing that plugs ito the computer somewhere and sits on the desktop. The wireless devices beam their signals (Star Trek talk) to this little thing. So it's sort or a wired wireless set-up. At least you don't have a bunch of attached cords. And like any newer remote it works even if a bunch of papers & stuff are in the way. Just beams right through them.
I hadn't thought about burning through batteries, Nookie. :(
You guys who don't wear letters off are amateurs!
we went wireless on Mr. kim's desktop and he loves it.
I am still chuckling about your letters...that's so classicly classic swamahari.
Hey, can you email me a link if you get a chance? I've lost all my old board links and such since I moved to a laptop.
Kim, I circled you a link. Do you do this every year? Or only in odd-numbered years?
Post a Comment