Friday, January 05, 2007

Who Has Old Blogger? Who Has New?

Can you tell which one people have? Like from their address or something? (I admit I have never paid attention to such details.) I clicked on the thing to switch and Blogger said they couldn't switch me. Now that they don't want me, I want in.

Also? Feel free to tell me the status of other people because everyone I read doesn't necessarily read me.

20 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

*snort* Maybe that's what they are counting on...kind of like the gaming systems at Christmastime.

I have old blogger.

Schnookie said...

I'm still on the old one and judging from comments from people who have switched, it's probably best to stick with the old one.

I'm not really sure who switched to the new. If I click on someone's blog and it does something screwy, then I just assume it's the new one.

Monstah said...

Well if you had new blogger, you could read the secret message below:




Any luck? Can you see it?

Bravie said...

That isn't a very nice secret message, Monsty. I am able to read it and I am still on old blogger. I will not switch until i am forced to.
Catt has new blogger and I know one other person does but I can't remember who.
I can usually tell because when i go to post a message it will ask me if I want it to display the secured information as well as the unsecured.
I have not figured out what the secured info is on a blog.

Monstah said...

Well, Madame POTI, we, your minions, deserve better!!!!

Does Swami know about POTI mouth?

Puffy said...

Puff<--old blogger.

Zombs said...

I'm old too.
I am going to start to use Oil of Olay.

I think Deb has the new one.

arkie said...

I'm still on "old" blogger. I tried to switch, but my blog has too many posts/comments for them.

mtw said...

Debs and Catt have the new blogger. I don;t know of any others. You can tell because new blogger has a "Sign in" button in the top right corner, and the "Publish" and "Preview" buttons look different in the comments section.

Consensus seems to be that new blogger is a PITA. I won't change until forced to either.

Monstah said...

You one of them rabble rouser, trouble making proponents of change, Swami?

Swami said...

This is my basic insecurity showing. I'm afraid that one day everyone will have switched (based on some subtle social cue that I missed) and I will be left all alone in Blogworld, wandering aimlessly and wondering WTF happened.

Some things I am very insecure about. I worry about you invisible people.

Zombs said...

Lets make a deal that if anyone switches they have to tell.

I'm not switching unless I have to.

We can be the two left at the dorky lunch table.

Zombs said...

I also don't know how to get em one of them new fangled avatars. I've tried but no picture ever comes up...not even a little x in a box.

Bravie said...

Monsty, I'm not sure who knows about POTI Mouth. I let my minions know what they need to know, when they need to know it. And not before.
Swami, I promise to let you know if it is time for you to switch. I would hate for you to be left behind. :)

Swami said...

I know how to find the dorky lunch table! I've had, um, practise.

Zombie, did you try putting the avatar into an old old post (using edit - you just post a pic like you do all the time.) Then copy that code and paste it into the avatar code box. I think that's how I did it the first time.

Swami said...

I forgot to ask, WTF is POTI mouth? I need to know!!!

momma said...

I have the old blogger. And now I know how to post a new avatar. THANK YOU SWAMI!

mm said...

I think Volsfan also has the new blogger. I have to agree to view unsecured items (or something) whenever I comment.

Monstah said...

Schwami! POTI = President of the Internet...POTI Mouth? Well, you can understand why we tacked on mouth at the end of poti.

Jen said...

I have old blogger, too. Don't worry Swami, NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND!