Tom is home, with the crazy idea that he is allowed to totally monopolize the computer. Where he got that idea I don't know - but there it is. I'll post something tomorrow when I am mistress of the house again.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Interestingly, I got a security warning when I logged onto this page today.
*gasp* I would never allow that in my house. I even monopolized the computer when it was hers because mine was in the shop. there are just certain areas where I will NOT compromise. *stomps*
Oh poor you. My kids have recently discovered that there are kid-type places on the Internet. DD tries to kick me off from time to time so she can go to Tamagotchi Town.
9 comments:
Interestingly, I got a security warning when I logged onto this page today.
*gasp* I would never allow that in my house. I even monopolized the computer when it was hers because mine was in the shop. there are just certain areas where I will NOT compromise. *stomps*
It's rough when they have a day off, isn't it? It's like I lose my whole day.
Oh poor you. My kids have recently discovered that there are kid-type places on the Internet. DD tries to kick me off from time to time so she can go to Tamagotchi Town.
Be seeing you.
Did you try peeing around the computing area to mark your territory?
LOL HD!
I thought Michelle was the boss of you, Bravie!
Yes, Puffy. When Mr. Swami retires he is going to have to get his own room and just stay in it for several hours each day.
Lol HD! If I were younger I might try that but at my age I would just get hauled off for a consultation with a urologist.
Swami, as our husbands are nearing retirement age, we need to find a joint second career for both of them so *we* can continue on as usual.
Shouldn't he be rubbing your feet or something?
Post a Comment