Stupid computers. I have been locked out of blog world for the past two days. Whether I tried to get in using a My Favorites link or just typed the address into my browser I got the same stupid message #403 "MSN has detected the site but will not connect with it at this time." WTF is that? Are MSN and Yahoo that much at war? (Isn't Blogger owned by Yahoo?)
Anyway, it has been a trying two days. And coming right after my 'who has switched' post it felt like vengeance or something to me.
Make me feel better. Please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
OMG! I had a dream last night that you posted that you were no longer "going to play because you were uncomfortable with the system". Weird!
Weird to that I would dream about a blog entry.
*whew* Blogger has been weird for everyone, but not THAT bad! Sheesh!
I think you were taunting it with the title of your blog, lol!
So good to be connected again! I don't know what I'd do without my invisible friends!
And I will never taunt Blogger again.
*back to reading everything I missed*
*whispers and posts in invisible ink* I had problems with blogger yesterday.
I had the same problem for a few hours yesterday. It kept bringing up error codes, but I think mine were 505- Forbidden. Or something like that.
Oooooo... Forbidden. That makes me feel so naughty.
*spanks Swami*
*pats Schwami on the head*
Now, now. We would never move the playground and not tell you.
Yesterday was a PITA with Blogger, wasn't it? I think they want us all to switch to Beta, so they're tormenting us.
I'm here...come, have my cheese and chocolate.
I was locked out as well. And now it's impossible to catch up.
Blogger is owned by Google.
POTI<--providing important internet information for a lifetime.
I was having troubles yesterday too. What good is having your boss out if you can't surf?
Google stock has made me a very happy woman this year.
The POTI posts in my blog!
Does it bother anyone that Bravie is our "glue"? It make me feel all warm and sticky.
Blogger let me comment for awhile Tuesday, then pulled the plug.
I can hardly work "old" blogger, let along new.
SWAMI! The Executive Secretary at our office has a real, honest to goodness easy button. It talks to you!
I want that button, Momma! I want it!!!
Post a Comment