Thursday, July 13, 2006

New Kitten Pics

She won't hold still & pose, lol!





She has kind of a pointy face, and slanty little eyes. Very different from Tippy who has a flatter face and big round eyes.

25 comments:

mm said...

*swoon*

I want a kitty too!

She's adorable, Swami, thanks for getting the pics up!

~Nutz said...

Awww! *scritches* for the no-name-yet kitty!

BTW: I like Graycie

Bravie said...

What a beautiful cat. *smooch*

Swami said...

In the top photo it looks like she has faint tabby stripes. In person you can't see those at all - she is pure, smooth gray. I wonder if she will get a bit stripey as she grows older? I expect her nose and tail to get darker, but I don't know about stripes...

Zombs said...

Oh she is cute!

I still vote for Batman.

Jen said...

Cute lil' kitty!

I voted for Sugar Toes. :)

Syren said...

She is sooooo pretty.

I want a kitty...

I like Graycie too.

Surveysez said...

Socks is a little too obvious. How about Whirled Peas?

Cheese is a good name.

And she is such a cutie.

Breezy said...

She's so cute! Love the white paws.

Schnookie said...

Soooooooo cute!

I also like Graycie.

kim (weltek) said...

I'm in kitty love! We have four-five kittens that have taken up residence in our backyard. They are from the neighbors house (we under our deck when they were born) & oh so cute. Not big fans of humans, though. However, watching little kittens romp & climb is pretty heartwarming.

Much love to Swami Cat! Hey, how about Swami for the name? *giggle*

Swami said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Swami said...

Lol, Kim! I will run Swami by the DD and see what she says. But then if anything happened to her (knock on wood) I might feel doomed or something.

Survey? I do not want to stand in my yard and call out "Whirled Peas? Here Whirled Peas!" People already think I'm kind of looney tree-hugger.

11:06 AM

Surveysez said...

Lol, Swami. So what's wrong with living up to your neighbour's expectations?

Okay. Seriously. My final suggestion for a name. Bacon. It has an undercurrent of not totally good for you and it's smokey. What's not to like?

kim (weltek) said...

I'm sticking by the Swami name. It's so obvious, yet not to the rest of the world.

Puffy said...

She's probably afraid of that bird on your dress. I had a cat who looked like yours. His name was Smokey. There are websites that give lists of cat names.

Swami said...

Her name is Graycie.

Tippy kind of likes her but Graycie is still a bit scared of him since he is 4 to 5 times her body mass. They sniff noses and watch each other. I figure in about a week we can leave them alone unsupervised--which is pretty darn quick all things considered.

Zombs said...

So how is Batman doing?

Aislinn Sirk said...

Awwwww, Bob is soooooo cute!

Glowie said...

That is a gorgeous cat! OMG.

Catty Wampus!!!!!

Puffy said...

*lightbulb* I get it now. GRAYcie as in GRAY cat. Cute name.

Monstah said...

Aw. What a little meow meow boo boo face!

I have a name suggestion. It is the same name I have been pushing for years on OT. (YEARS, I TELL YOU.) If you start a name thread I will suggest it.

PS She and All Stah have the same chin.

Lasann said...

A cute new kitty. i want a new kitty. Smokey is 10 and Itty Bitty is 2. Kittens are so cute!

Schnookie said...

I've got 4 in my back yard for you Lasann :-)

yvonne said...

*pushes Nookie out of the way*

I've got 4 kittens in my backyard too, Lasann. And I think I live closer to you. *hint hint*

Swami...she is lovely. Love the name Graycie.