Thursday, July 06, 2006

My Seven Things Meme.

I was tagged by Meemo, who was tagged by HD. Meemo tagged me while I was on vacation, so I will do it while he is busy with the Niagara peep meet!

Seven Things To Do Before I Die
1. Acquire enough money to provide for my autistic son’s entire future life.
2. Drive the coastal highways of every continent in the world.
3. Have one perfect vacation with Tom, probably in New Zealand.
4. Have a full body suck, tuck & enhance so I look like the perfect combination of Keira Knightly and Angelina Jolie, lol. (Note to self: do this before my perfect vacation!)
5. Own and ride a beautiful stallion, probably a Friesian. I love big horses, and since they’re cold bloods I could probably handle a Friesian stallion.
6. Learn to play the piano
7. Sky dive, which would probably kill me so it makes a good number 7.

Seven Things I Cannot Do
1. Lose weight and keep it off. I can lose it, but it creeps back so easily!
2. Stay out of bookstores.
3. Stay offline.
4. Excel in any team sport. Prolly volleyball was my best sport.
5. Make friends easily.
6. Good, cabinet-maker quality carpentry.
7. Think of a number seven.

Seven Things I Say
1. Fuck! (But not in public.)
2. Goddam MF-ing asshole! (But not in public.)
3. (In Public) Excuse me.
4. I didn’t do it yet.
5. But don’t worry, I’ll get it done.
6. Is DD here?
7. I love you (Mostly to Tom, but also my kids)

Seven Movies I Have Loved
1. The Shawshank Redemption
2. Air Force One
3. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
4. Ben Hur
5. The Wizard of Oz
6. Rosemary’s Baby
7. Laura

Seven Books I Have Loved (a very random list.)
1. The Stand, by King
2. Styx, by I forget (lol)
3. Hamlet, by Shakespeare (I know it’s not really a book, but I read it years before I ever saw it so I say it counts!)
4. Lord of the Flies by Wm Golding
5. How Green Was My Valley by Graham Greene
6. Wuthering Heights, by Emily Bronte
7. Intensity, by Dean R Koontz.

Seven Things I Love About My Mate.
1. That he loves me.
2. His wonderful personality
3. His hands, lol.
4. All his other body parts too.
5. The way he consciously tries, so hard & so well, to be a good father, a good husband and a good man.
6. That he can walk out the front door and earn big bucks, thus enabling our comfortable lifestyle.
7. That he came with a tool box and he can build and/or fix stuff I can’t.

5 comments:

Puffy said...

So are you saying that Tom is a "tool?"

Swami said...

No. I'm saying he knows how to use his stuff!

mm said...

Seven Things I Say

6. Is DD here?


*wonders what comes after that, if the answer is, "no"*

Anonymous said...

*giggles*

I always love to read your blog.

Swami said...

MM, if the answer is "no" then it's okay to be nekkid/semi-nekkid in other parts of the house than my bedroom. Plus I can scream all I want.