We just got a new kitty! Grey female, 15 weeks, with white mittens in front, white to the hocks in back, white under-chin and a white blaze on her belly. Nose is delicately lined with darker grey, tail is slightly darked grey. No tabbie stripes at all - clear, smooth grey.
*off to Google cat names*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Batman
Pictures! We need pictures!
How about Grace?
Smokie!
With an "ie" instead of a "y" to be more girly.
*waits for kitty pictures*
Poop Factory...?
PF is in da house!
Batman?
Batman!?!
What kind of name is that for an adorable little kitten?
Picture will be forthcoming.
No name picked yet. (Our other cat, black with one foot of white toes is called Tippy Toes.)
So far names we like are:
Sugar Toes
Willow
Graycie
Calypso
I like Graycie. Maybe Serenity?
Spiderman?
Sugar Toes and Tippy Toes. I love it! And you could call it Sugar for short, which is also cute.
I named one of my cats Serena, MM, at a time when I needed some serenity in my life.
I like Graycie. But I vote for Catty Wampus.
Post a Comment