Monday, March 13, 2006

Winter Wonderland. Again.

Scenes from my yard during a lull in the storm. And yes, these are color photos, lol!


My "sunny" spot.


From the deck.


Out the kitchen window.

17 comments:

yvonne said...

It was 84 degrees today here in Maryland. It was glorious.

Sorry about your snow, Swami, but please make sure you keep it up there in Siberia.

mm said...

OMH! I wish I could be there! I miss the winter in the mountains. It's just gorgeous!

MM <--conveniently forgetting the hassles of snow

lights said...

We're getting a freakin blizzard today. On the weekend we had temps above freezing, sunshine and lots of melting snow. Yesterday we had freezing rain, ice pellets, rain, snow AND thunder and lightning! Today we've got snow and 50mph winds.

Meanwhile, Mom and Dad called from Florida and said it was too hot. *rolls eyes*

Beautiful pictures Swami. You have a very pretty place there.

Aislinn Sirk said...

What part of the world do you live? It's March damnit!

~Nutz said...

*sigh* So pretty! I missed not having some winter this year. I don't particularly want to get buried in snow for weeks, but I do love a good couple of snow days each year. We only had two nuisance type snowfalls this winter. *pout*

Next year, we'll probably get buried!

Puffy said...

Beautiful pictures!

momma said...

How beautiful.

And I did have to go back and check for color in each one. Wow.

Schnookie said...

Wow those are beautiful pictures Swami. I feel bad that you are still having snow but man you live in a paradise there.

kim (weltek) said...

oooh, pretty swami! Sorry it took me so long to find your blog. I'm clueless like that.

Seems we get to enjoy the snow for about a day around here, then it melts.

My FIL up by Duluth MN/Superior WI is snowed in. We just rarely have that problem 4 hours south.

Supes said...

Hi Swami!

Looks like it's nippily there!

Swami said...

Lucky for me, I am a snow person. I like snow; I like cold. I can happily take this stance because other people shovel, blow and plow. I hate shovelling, blowing and plowing!

lights said...

Poor Tom.

Puffy said...

Everyone, go over to Light's blog to read Swami's convenience store story. STAT.

mm said...

Lights, "poor Tom" because she doesn't like blowing?

lights said...

I figured I'd leave that open to interpretation. *grin*

Swami said...

I wondered who would jump on the 'hate blowing' thing! :)

Mr. Swami has no complaints.

Anonymous said...

Wow!

I'm with Augie, it was 85 here on Monday. And I wouldn't trade it for anything - except maybe 95.