No ones' pubic hair annoyed me on Sunday. Let's see...
Things that annoyed me... 1. We were out of Peet's coffee and I had to use Starbucks. 2. No good sales on mp3 players in any of the Sunday ads. 3. I really wanted to call my best friend Sunday, but didn't get the chance!
Sundays I often take my son to the movies. After the movie I usually need a quick restroom stop. This Sunday as I was entering the restroom three highlighted blonde teenage girls were exiting, all giggles and stuff.
This restroom has four regular stalls in a row then the larger handicap one. I walk by the first stall because I always do that. I open the door on stall #2 and reject it due to pubic hair on the seat. OPen stall #3--same deal. Pubic hair on the seat. As I put my hand on door #4 I think "no way" But? Yes. Pubic hair again.
What the heck is up with that? Three girls, all shedding pubic hair? It this some kind of new plague going around? Do people shed pubic hair in the spring? Plus all the pubic hairs were dark whereas the girls were blondies - so now we have three cases of the carpet not matching the curtains, all of them shedding.
What I don't understand it, how do you shed hair onto the toilet seat? Because, you know, when I sit down there is no part of my pubes in contact with the seat. How can I possibly shed on it? You know, assuming I had hair down there which I rarely do.
12 comments:
1. I hear ya!
2. Was he humping you?
3. *ignorance and too lazy to google*
No ones' pubic hair annoyed me on Sunday. Let's see...
Things that annoyed me...
1. We were out of Peet's coffee and I had to use Starbucks.
2. No good sales on mp3 players in any of the Sunday ads.
3. I really wanted to call my best friend Sunday, but didn't get the chance!
Can you explain #1 please?
Sunday was pretty good for me, but I think MTW wanted to call me and couldn't for some reason. *grin*
Sundays I often take my son to the movies. After the movie I usually need a quick restroom stop. This Sunday as I was entering the restroom three highlighted blonde teenage girls were exiting, all giggles and stuff.
This restroom has four regular stalls in a row then the larger handicap one. I walk by the first stall because I always do that. I open the door on stall #2 and reject it due to pubic hair on the seat. OPen stall #3--same deal. Pubic hair on the seat. As I put my hand on door #4 I think "no way" But? Yes. Pubic hair again.
What the heck is up with that? Three girls, all shedding pubic hair? It this some kind of new plague going around? Do people shed pubic hair in the spring? Plus all the pubic hairs were dark whereas the girls were blondies - so now we have three cases of the carpet not matching the curtains, all of them shedding.
What I don't understand it, how do you shed hair onto the toilet seat? Because, you know, when I sit down there is no part of my pubes in contact with the seat. How can I possibly shed on it? You know, assuming I had hair down there which I rarely do.
I'm so afriad to ask...so afraid.
Ask away, CS. I like unexpected questions.
Public restrooms are my own personal hell. I try my hardest to never use one, but sometimes you can't help it.
George F. Will needs to be strung up by his freakin' bowtie.
How did you run across other people's pubic hair on Sunday?
I guess I should read the comments before I add my own, huh? Feel free to point and laugh at me now.
*point*
*laugh*
*smooch*
I hate hair! especially in the shower! ...and especially on the soap! *shudder*
*snort* @ the pubic hair story!
Maybe they all had to change tampons simultaneously!
Hey! you never know!
Post a Comment