Just about everyone has a blog this morning! This? Let's me right off the hook. I can just take that TMI morning sex post I was going to make and save it for a rainy day. :)
Hey no fair! And I just saw several blogs that were *not* updated, so we need yours. Plus, thanks to your generosity, I had a sex dream last night! And I'm not going to share it with you until you do your update!
7 comments:
I meant "new blog entry" of course, not just "a blog."
Ooops was my blog showing? I try to be more modest!
Hey no fair! And I just saw several blogs that were *not* updated, so we need yours. Plus, thanks to your generosity, I had a sex dream last night! And I'm not going to share it with you until you do your update!
*waits*
Noooooo!!!
*waits for Swami's post*
*chants* tmi post, tmi post, tmi post /chants
Ummm, it's raining here, so now is a good time for a TMI post!!!
*chants with carey*
so bangs and dribbles are not a feature of this post?
Post a Comment