You guys are really gluttons for TMI, aren't you? I was just feeling all glowy yesterday morning because of a reason. Now I suppose I have to follow through and post a TMI moment even though it isn't supposed to rain until this afternoon.
Okay, I have to admit that I like morning sex. I love waking up to The Hands, rocking me gently in my very special place. I always play possum for a while in order to extend play time for The Hands. DH has the best Hands. I love The Hands. Other parts too, but The Hands are perfection. Plus morning sex is just sweeter and more easy going. Me likey.
Tippie Toes is having his first cat fight this morning. Our neighbor's gray tiger cat has invaded our deck, so Tippy (usually an indoor cat) wanted out - and I let him. They are out there doing cat opera right now. Such a freaky sound! Like aliens invading or something. I don't think they will actually fight, because tiger cat is a (fixed) female and Tippy is a (fixed) male. But a cat's deck is his castle and invaders must be repelled.
Oh! Gray tiger just ran off. Tippy triumphs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
*giggles*
I used to be more of a morning sex kind of gal until I was distracted one too many times by "Mommmie, mommmmmie, mommmmmmmmie."
I prefer nighttime sex. I just don't feel awake enough in the morning. Although, if I'm woken up with a massage, I'll almost *always* give in. *grin*
Sounds like both you and Tippy were purring this morning.
Tippy is the cat right? Not your husband?
Purrrrrrr, purrrrrrr
Yes Zombie, Tippy is the cat. Tom is the man.
I like nighttime too. I am so not a morning person. Mr. Nutz better not even talk to me until about an hour after I've had my coffee.
Yay for Tippy Toes!!!
I prefer nighttime sex. There's never any time pressure, like having to get up and go to work", or worrying about the kids waking up.
I *never* get nighttime sex. Not even on my birthday.
Post a Comment