I'm in a new house so I planted some spring bulbs last fall. They are already sprouted and I can't wait until they bloom (at least I'm hoping they will bloom the first year). I talk to them every morning when I leave for work. I say, Hi my pretty flowers.
8 comments:
The icicles look so small in the photo - but the big ones are more than 2' long!
I'm in a new house so I planted some spring bulbs last fall. They are already sprouted and I can't wait until they bloom (at least I'm hoping they will bloom the first year). I talk to them every morning when I leave for work. I say, Hi my pretty flowers.
The sun is out here today and I'm feeling good.
BRRRRRRRRR!
*shivers*
Yay spring! April showers....
I planted a whole bunch of daffodils, crocuses and tulips last fall. Our crocuses are blooming already. What comes next? I am thinking the daffodils.
I am taking the kids out now!
I've never planted bulbs before, but would love to try it. Guess I'm too late this year. I love icicles! I haven't seen real ones in forever!
Brrrr...
I have whatever is opposite of a green thumb, so I just live with what's already in my yard. *grin*
Brrrrr. I like warm weather. I could never make it through a Minnesota winter.
Don't walk under the icicles-they might skewer you!
My MIL gave me some calla lily bulbs. I love calla lilies, but will have to dig them up in the winter. Bleck.
Post a Comment