Saturday I almost backed out of my garage without opening the garage door. Pretty stupid, huh? The sad thing is that I did this once before and put a crack in our old, wood garage door. Now we have brand-new, fancy-schmancy, poly-carbon-coated (or something) doors, with stained glass panels. I love those doors!
The funny thing is, last time I did it I never did 'fess up. One day DH noticed the crack and I played dumb. Baffled, even. How did that happen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Garage Gnomes.
LOL! My aunt did this too! *not mentioning that aunt is 80 years old*
I think I should send you the "present" Dave bought me a few years ago. It's hooked up on my side of the garage and it has a red, yellow and green light to tell you how close you are to the back wall.
We always back into the garage and for some reason he figured I needed this so I wouldn't back through the wall. Maybe you should try the backing in thing. We back into parking spots at the mall too. It took a few years but Dave finally trained me to do that.
I've never touched the wall but I did once rub the side of my car up against the generator. If he didn't store so much shit on MY side of the garage (which is the small side btw) that never would have happened.
Oh no! Be careful there! You don't want to break those purty doors!
On the Tonight show last night, Leno told of a guy who reported that someone stole his garage door. It seems like the door was OPEN so he didn't see it and thought it was stolen.
Post a Comment