Thursday, April 08, 2010

Wait.

When did it get to be Thursday? I thought Sunday was just yesterday. Maybe the day before, but certainly not 4 days ago.

I will blame Spring. We are having such a beautiful and early spring this year!

I have been spending a lot of time with my sister playing a card game in the canasta family called Railroad. I grew up playing this game and it's just so much fun to play it again! It requires 4 decks of cards, lol, and has lots of cool rules & moves.

In other news, Mr Swami has selected his retirement date - July 1, 2016.

4 comments:

yvonne said...

We are having the best spring too! I'm heading to Lowes this morning to get a bunch of trees and bushes.

Congrats to Mr. Swami! I look forward to the day I pick my retirement date!

Anonymous said...

We have had wonderful weather until today when it is cold and wet. Blah.

Congrats to Mr. Swami. Part of me hopes it comes as quickly as Thursday did.

I will never retire.

kim (weltek) said...

Yay for retirment! *calculates* If I can retire in 29 years, I'll be happy. *groan*

Puffy said...

Good idea to select a retirement date! Mr. Puffy is looking down the line and can hardly wait.

We need to plant flowers very soon before it's too late.