On the TV machine.
Then the sky rolled up and life as we know it ended.
Okay--not really but it was probably a close call in the cosmos because I do not watch golf. Mr. Swami put it on the TV so he could "see" Tiger and experience whatever cascade of thoughts & emotions it is that guys get when viewing another guy who has pretty much effed his mind out with a series of hot babes.
In other Mr Swami news I created a monster when I sent him out into the dawn to beat on gutters & sheds & rocks & our house & stuff with a big stick in order to deter coyotes. He's still doing it (with great enthusiasm) (still naked) only now he is doing it percussion style, with primal rhythmic drum beats.
In other other news I have to go to Lowes today and buy a new faucet for the downstairs bathroom. There is a leak in the sink's drain somewhere and the current drainhole cover thingie and cheap faucet do not match well. So I will buy a nice new pewter finish faucet with matching drainhole thingie and have the plumber replace both while he is out here to do the fix. Aren't I frugal?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I watched golf as well - only the very end. It made me cry. I love Phil. I cannot stomach Tiger Woods and wish he really would just disappear.
LOL about Tom. I actually told someone the other day about this because we were talking about yard creatures. And yes, I said "my friend Swami . . ."
Boo for the leak, but yay for the new one - no matter how you get it installed.
*proud to be Boo's friend*
Send your plumber over to replace our shower spout thing whatever it's called where the water comes out. We're going to get 2 toilets, too, because they're old and we'll get a rebate.
Post a Comment