Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Butterfingers

*sigh*
Today begins Day Two of me dropping everything I pick up.

Coffee? OUCH!
Bag of bird seed? NO! NOT THE WHOLE BAG!
Car Keys? NOOOOOOOO! NOT IN THAT LITTLE CRACK BETWEEN THE CONSOLE AND THE DRIVER'S SEAT!
Diced fruit? SPLAT - RIGHT ON THE KITCHEN FLOOR.

Soon I will start to look for deep underlying & unresolved personal issues to explain my butterfingers streak. Or maybe I should just sit quietly at the computer all day...

6 comments:

Puffy said...

The worst is dropping things in the cracks between the front seats and the console!!!

Anonymous said...

Agree with Puffy.

I would like a day to sit in front of the computer as well. I would do some scrapbooking and some putering.

Swami said...

Putering is the bestest use/waste of time ever!

frodis said...

I sent a cascade of coffee all over the table, floor, white dining room chair, and Lauren yesterday.

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

In college I dropped my room/car keys down the elevator shaft on a Friday night.... I could get a spare key from the dorm desk, but had to wait until Monday morning for maintenance workers to fish my car keys from the basement... So now I always hold my keys tightly when I go into an elevator...

kim (weltek) said...

Amy wins for worst droppage story.

*waits for my complimentary Butterfinger*