Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mr. Swami Is Willing. Camera Is Weak.

photos added; scroll down

Lol - Mr Swami is quite willing for me to post a photo of his legs. Almost eager, one might say. Last night while we were getting ready for bed he handed me the camera for a photo. Since he was naked at the time I said, "Boy, you must trust me a lot!"

He said, "What? You won't put that in the photo."

I promised to crop the photo carefully before posting it, then tried to take a pic. The camera's battery was on it's last leg! So all I could see was a blur & it wouldn't even click. Camera is charging now - photo is coming soon, prolly tonight. I think I will insist he wear shorts jic I make a cropping error. Because my eyes aren't what they used to be. :)


As promised - the legs!


And again.


Um, some parts that aren't legs, and Mr. Swami's youngest sister. We all went for a paddleboat ride on the St Croix River.


What to feed a SIL.

5 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

*giggle* Well now you can do a whole photo spread since the battery is charged.

Anonymous said...

*waits patiently*

Puffy said...

What a chunk of meat! I'm speaking of the last picture, of course.

Cute black kitty. Magnificient picture of you both.

Anonymous said...

*wolfwhistle*

Looking good Mr. Swami!

And that meat looks good as well.

kim (weltek) said...

I'm drooling. Over what, I won't tell.