Sort of. Mr Swami has this week off which makes my personal schedule all unpredictable. Very fun, but unpredictable. Plus he's a big fat computer hog so I can't just jump online willy-nilly like I usually do.
In a probably related development my butter dish has gone missing. Normally it sits in the exact same spot on my kitchen counter, where it is used mostly when I cook. Well yesterday we stopped at Kowalski's and got one of their fabulous garlic loaves so I thought I would have butteres bread for breakfast - something I rarely do. No butter dish. Not nowhere! Where could he have put it? He's still sleeping and it doesn't seem right to wake him up and demand "Where's my butter dish!!!"
I got 4 more parakeets. Free, off Craigslist, for a total of 7 birds now. If you have 7 pet dogs or 7 pet cats you may be nuts. But 7 pet birds? Perfectly acceptable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Free birds on Craiglist? You can find anything there. How did the other birds react?
Do you keep your butter dish out all the time? Don't you put it in the refrigerator?
Other birds were okay. I gave them a couple of days to look at each other before I put them into the (same) big cage.
I keep the butter dish & whatever portion of 1 stick of butter it contains out on the counter all the time, because otherwise it is not spreadable. My house is cool in winter & summer so the butter is just fine for even a couple of weeks. I have always done this!
Which "he" are you referring to? I would assume Tom, but could your son have done it?
Why did the person want to give up the birds?
Have a good week Swami.
Pbbbt, 1 bird makes for a crazy lady.
I keep our butter dish out all the time, too, Swami. You aren't weird. :-) We hae a ceramic crock that I put half a stick in every few weeks.
Post a Comment