I have a few core peeps to turn to in a bad time that have been my friends for the last 15 years or so. Those aren't people I see that often, though. I don't have many peeps I hang with often. They are all "we" friends. My "me" friends are those I only see a few times a year and my online friends.
Of course I might have totally misinterpreted what you are talking about and really you are just lamenting the end of your Marshmallow Peep stash from Easter.
If you've read my blog this past year you know I'm having a crisis of "me" friends. (I like that term too Kim) It's jarring to realize that what you thought were shared values are not.
3 comments:
I have a few core peeps to turn to in a bad time that have been my friends for the last 15 years or so. Those aren't people I see that often, though. I don't have many peeps I hang with often. They are all "we" friends. My "me" friends are those I only see a few times a year and my online friends.
Of course I might have totally misinterpreted what you are talking about and really you are just lamenting the end of your Marshmallow Peep stash from Easter.
Lol Kim! The Easter peeps did not last long enough for us to build a relationship.
I like your division of people into "me" friends and "we" friends. I am, of course, lamenting over my very few "me" friends.
If you've read my blog this past year you know I'm having a crisis of "me" friends. (I like that term too Kim) It's jarring to realize that what you thought were shared values are not.
Post a Comment