Somebody is going to be a grandmother again!
Just when I thought she had decided to stop at one. I was so surprised! And so, according to DD, was she. But everyone is happy about everything so all is well. There's just a matter of getting that pesky due date nailed down because someone wasn't paying much attention to what her body was (or maybe was not) doing. Uh - been there; done that, lol.
I want it to be a girl so "I" have a matched set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Thrilling news! *starts knitting a pink baby bonnet*
Woo! Question: what's your "grandma" name. My sister and I had this conversation this week. Not that either of us are yet, but....
Congrats!
My son-in-law is a musician, so I decided to be Grammy. Musicians like Grammys.
So of course my evil sister calls me Granny, which drives me insane. Sometimes you just can't win.
Congrats Grammy!!!
Yay! Grammy! What wonderful news! Shopping for baby clothes!
We call my mom Gammy, kind of close. My grandmother on the same side used it as well. My MIL is Grandma. I think I'd like to go for Mimi.
Congrats Grammy!
You're right, this is "biggish" news. It would be REALLY big news if YOU were pregnant. *grin*
Congrats, Grammy Swami!
LOL at Kim.
*WHACKS* Kim
Even with the novelty of this being a minor miracle of nature, I am not interested.
Fantastic news, Swami! Keep us posted.
Post a Comment