Friday, April 10, 2009

I've Run Out of Titles

It looks like we will have nice weather all weekend, then a bit of rain, then (cross fingers & knock on wood) it may finally be Spring!

*happy dance*

Mr Swami opened up all the Easter candy last night. As usual - we both bought candy for our son - so there is excess to be eaten. Dove dark chocolate truffle eggs are simply divine! Way too good for the son, so I have claimed all of them lol.

Mr Swami had his ears flushed yesterday. Turns out he is not going deaf like he thought. He just had an extreme earwax situation. He is so relieved. Mentally he was adjusting to the idea of a hearing aide. He wanted to get an aide like those ones they used to advertise on TV where you can hear your neighbors gossiping & stuff. I might have borrowed a hearing aide like that! Although I don't need it for my neighbors to the SE who never ever stfu.

That's all I got.
Happy Easter/Passover/Spring everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter!

Dove Truffle Eggs are the best. Oh my. I had forgotten about them until just now.

Glad to hear Mr. Swami's ears are okay. When I was at camp one year, I had to get one of my ears flushed, and a huge chunk of wax came out. After that day, I have cleaned my ears daily.

Puffy said...

Boo, how do you clean your ears? They say not to use Q-tips. Do you use one of those bulb syringe things or a rinse?

I'm going to buy Easter candy on Monday, the day before we leave. I'll bring some on the plane or stash it in a closet at home so our housesitter doesn't find it.

Tummy said...

I've always wanted to do the ear candling thing but have always worried I would set my hair on fire somehow. Glad Mr Swami can now hear you!

I thought you're title meant you don't know what else to call yourself. I figured the last Queen of Spices was a good one to end with. :)

I am volunteering to housesit for Puffy!

kim (weltek) said...

I ate some M&Ms last night. That was the extent of my easter candy. Although, Chris bought me six fancy truffles (balsamic & blueberry, fig, earl gray & fleur de sel, etc.) for my birthday and I still have three left. I'm pacing myself.

I'm a Q Tip girl, I admit. Yes, I've heard all the bad things that can happen with errant Q Tips, but I'm an addict.