When you skip lunch & breakfast, and then you try to drive home with a rosemary-garlic hot deli chicken on the seat beside you - it is all you can do to avoid pulling over to the shoulder of the road and going all apeshit on the aromatic little bird. I barely made it into my kitchen.
*burp*
"Scuse me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
*snort*
I've done that before. Especially if I went to the gym right before. My gym in located in a strip mall with a grocery store.
I've eaten pre-cooked London Broil cold because I couldn't stand it any longer. And I didn't pull over. I just demolished it while driving.
*laughing at the two of you
Ok, I'll admit it. I've snarfed an order of fires on the way home and then made Rob share his "as they forgot my fries again". :)
Depending on the length of the drive, I might have caved.
I made grilled chicken last night marinated in hot sauce & lime juice, sprinkled with some BBQ seasoning I picked up in Memphis and basted with a vinegared-down BBQ sauce. Tasted like summer.
Eating fries while driving is perfectly convenient & acceptable. I'm not sure how a pre-cooked London Broil is packeged or presented so I'll pass on that one. But my chicken? was a whole fully trussed very hot bird in one of those bird-shaped take-out tubs. I had no utensils. Eating that bird would have meant going all paleolithic and ripping of chunks of drippy meat with my teeth while holding bird with both hands. Not pretty.
Kim - do you have any leftovers?
You must have smelled me reheating my lunch. *licks fingers*
Swami: My grocery store has prepared meals, and they sell many things individually. I can assure you this was not a raw piece of meat. *giggle*
The store also has fried chicken, and with that are these divine potato wedges. I have scarfed those down before.
LOL at Tummy.
Post a Comment