Tuesday, April 07, 2009

A Symphony of Complaints Update.

1. Gracie has a hairball. I got some goop to give her. Cats do not appreciate caring medication.

2. Mr Swami has too many late meetings this week. I totally appreciate him - but I miss him, ya know?

3. When you live next door to a family who does minimally annoying things on a regular basis for about 15 years eventually they will drive you batshit crazy. I now understand people who snap over "nothing" and get a big fat knife.

4. I have a budding pimple on my twat and it is annoying the heck out of me.

5. It is STILL winter.

6. My mind does not work quickly anymore. This frustrates me no end in learning Bridge. I used to be so quick!

7. Like for instance before I say anything even moderately clever online I go all blank-faced and drool for 3 - 5 minutes. TG you guys don't see this step.

8. My first husband (who I don't think I have ever talked about here) has totally, emotionally abandoned our daughter. This makes me want to go back in time and ratch up the animosity level in our very civil divorce. You know, post-preemptively put the screws to him. I coulda done that; I shoulda done that!

9. Taco Belle discontinued their Border Bowls. This is just about the only drive-thru, fast food item I like to get. The gal at the drive-in window said they were discontinued because they couldn't get the right size bowls any more. How dumb is that? Nothing else on their menu is worth stopping for.

10. There is NEVER a place to park on the main street of Stillwater. Never! You're supposed to be able to park on the main street of a small town. I think that's in the Constitution or something.

Bonus complaint: My keyboard has become so stiff that you have to bang at it like an old-style typewriter. ARGH!!!!!

8 comments:

Tummy said...

3. Details would be good here - everyone loves a "stupid neighbor" story.

4. *ignoring

6. I forget words. I think I should see "House" because this has to be some weird disease besides age!

8. Mine hasn't had anything to do with Bre since she was 13. We're both better off for it. But hugs regardless - I hate stupid fathers.

10. Do you go to Eskimo Joe's when you're in Stillwater? Oh, you didn't mean Stillwater OK.

get a new one!

kim (weltek) said...

1. My cats love the hairball goop. Only Petromalt in the white tube, though. They are finicky like that.

2. My husband complains about my work travels, and it makes me feel missed yet frustrated.

4. I have had little annoying ingrowns there. It sucks.


8. I think you should start sending "Fuckyou" postcards every few weeks.

9. I enjoyed border bowls a few times over the last few years. That IS a silly excuse.

10. Don't talk to me about parking. I hate parking.

You need a massage & a nap.

Anonymous said...

And some Neutrogena Fast Acting Pimple Cream.

I'll be back for the rest.

Swami said...

Tummy, the details are too many & too stupid to put into words.
...and I like banging things.

Kim, I will look for Petromalt. Right now I am kind of enjoying my lethargic, laid-back new kitty. Bad me. Ex lives in India. I think international Fuck You cards might be terrorism somehow. Besides I don't care enough to invest in postage - even to annoy the idjit.

yvonne said...

1. Hairballs suck. My cats hate the hairball goop. Stupid finicky cats.

3. Neighbors suck. I want to live where the nearest neighbor is about 1/2 mile away.

4. Pimples suck.

5. Winter sucks.

6. Getting old sucks.

7. Not being able to see Swami drool in real life sucks.

8. Your first husband sucks.

9. Taco Bell sucks (but I do love their beef tacos).

10. Parking issues suck.

However, visiting Swami's blog never, ever, EVER sucks. I *heart* Swami.

PS My keyboard is super icky, too. I really need to replace it.

Puffy said...

Someone's in a bad mood.

Swami said...

Yvonne understands me.

*waves to Puffy*

Swami said...

Kitty is much better today. Maybe all better. I wonder if she has any association between the medicine and feeling better? Probably not. Even though I told her.