Things that are new, re-newed or newish:
New: I have that new bra glow this morning! The girls are so happy. It's just a basic daily-wear playtex but the fit is perfect. It's a new color for me too. Kind of a bronzy chestnut.
Re-newed: I found my long lost recipe for Indian potato salad. It's spicey!
Newish: Mr Swami has been cleaning inside with the leaf blower again. But with my blessings this time. He cleaned a few window screens by blowing out. Much easier for the second floor windows than removing the screens, hauling them down to the driveway & hosing them off.
Bonus - this weekend I finally get going in my gardens. First thing? Rake out the late fall & over-winter debris.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
We are on the same wavelength today. I just posted a "new/newish" item thread on OT. Also, must husband enjoys bringing the leaf blower inside (the basement) to clean. It bothers me, but now I can at least tell him to clean the screens. However most of my screen yuck is cat fur from inside. That wouldn't work so well. Gotta bring out the shop vac I guess.
*stares at Swamis like-noobies*
OOHH!! I just got some new bra's too - so much nicer ! Aaaahh!.
Robs going to be mad that he didn't think of doing this. *grin and then he'll be happy I let him bring the leaf blower inside.
Joins Kim in staring at Swami's bronzed oobies.
I need to go bra shopping, badly. I am just so lazy but I bet the girls would really like some new digs.
I think I need some new bras. Since I lost some weight, my girls have a little too much room.
When you are done with your yard, come to my house. I discovered yesterday that my hostas (hastas) are starting to come up. And I pulled up almost all of my shasta daisies. I love the shastas, but their location sucked. I didn't know they got so darn big.
Tomorrow I'm going to the plant farm to get new stuff for the yard. Then I'm done.
Post a Comment