1. Today Minnesota's official ground hog, Minnehaha Mike was dragged from his official burrow near the shores of Gitchigumi where he promptly died of hypothermia while looking for his shadow. This means 16 more weeks of winter. Other states may have had other outcomes, but this is how it goes in Minnesota.
2. Superbowl was a good game. I just didn't like it when Springsteen looked right at me and told me to put down the guacamole! How did he know? Plus - he is not The Boss of me. We continued eating the guac.
3. I make good guacamole. The chicken white lasagna turned out really good too.
4. My Bridge league starts on Thursday. I have high hopes for fun!
5. My phones are dying. We have a base unit and 4 handsets. Two of the handsets have bitten the dust recently. We picked out a new system and put it into my Amazon shopping basket last night. By the time I ordered it this morning the price had gone down $10. I like when that happens! Free shipping of course.
6. My Christmas tree is still up. Not inside the house! We stick it into the snow outside and have an extra shrub for a few months. Eventually, we burn it in our 4th off July bonfire.
Six is all I've got.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
1. I feel sorry for that poor ground hog. And this day always confuses me. I would swear by today's weather that spring will be here next week.
2. I did not see the Bruce show. I was on the road.
3. Intersted in lasagna recipe. *ignores more guac talk*
4. We had no Bunco in January. Darn slackers. We should be back in business in January.
5. We have one that needs a new battery because the current one no longer charges.
6. Sounds like you are keeping the spriit of W alive. *LOL*
I would like some guac, please.
My car was sitting outside for a couple of hours. When I got back in, the car's outside thermometer said 95 degrees. It ended up being in the low 80's.
Surprisingly, I enjoyed the Super Bowl this year. I thought Springsteen's comment about the guacamole and the chicken fingers was hilarious.
How'd you find the bridge league? Who's in it?
How fun to burn the Christmas tree on the 4th of July!
*throws snowball at Puffy*
*throws guac balls at Bravie & Boo*
Oh wait, there's no leftover guacamole. There never is.
Bridge league has 10 women and 2 men. People seem very nice after one meeting. I really only got to know the people at my table - Anita, Barb and Diane.
"Anita, Barb, and Diane"---those names are right in our age range. I have friends with those names, too.
I hate phones. They die too easily.
I agree, Bruce is NOT the Boss of you.
My news? I did not see any Super Bowl commercials.
Post a Comment