Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Three New Things Update

1. Bridge is great fun. I love playing cards so I may do this for a while.

2. I like swimming! I bought a three month pass and got my individualized exercise program yesterday. Actually, it's more of an exercise in the water program than a swimming program since laps are not part of the course. No one laughed at me in my swimsuit, tg.

I haven't stumbled across Thing Three yet, but the year is still young.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Bridge. I forget. Is it just you or you and Tom?

Bigger Yay for swimming. It's great for your body and non-impact. I wanted to go today before my meeting tonight, but can't. I'll hit the pool this weekend.

Find thing three in month three.

Swami said...

It's just me. Tom doesn't have time for a life. Bless his heart, he works doubletime to keep me sitting pretty and able to do things like learn Bridge & go to the pool.

I did Bridge and swimming both today. That's too much. So now I think I will do swimming on MWF with Bridge on Ths.

kim (weltek) said...

My boss just learned how to play bridge last weekend.

I swam a lot on the cruise and loved it. They had a super-warm pool inside for exercising. I used to teach water aerobics-it was super hard work. Had to work on my balance, as I mostly taught from land (poolside) so peeps could see the moves.

Puffy said...

*admires Kim teaching water aerobics*

*admires Swami in her swimsuit*

Now all you need is water-repellant playing cards. My parents used to play many a bridge game at poolside.