Thursday, April 17, 2008

Potpourri Anyone?


In a priceless silver chalice.

6 comments:

dragonflies said...

I have a peach candle burning, so I can't smell your potpourri. But it sure looks pretty.

kim (weltek) said...

That's lovely. Did you knock it over and break Mr. Swami's toe?

MM said...

I used to have potpouri everywhere in my room. It smelled so good. I even made my own. Hmm, now I want some potpouri!

Swami said...

*giggles giddily*

This was a one word Mad Lib inspired while watching the the morning news today. Well, until I turned it off.

Swami said...

But then I went away all day, so it's my fault for not properly nurturing the little Mad Lib / pun thing.

Puffy said...

I saw the Today show, too. Happy 50th birthday to Mad Libs!

A few years ago, I crinkled up all the old, sentimental flowers that I had and made it into potpourri. I bought some fragrant oil for it and now it's in a couple of rooms in my house.

Gee, this blog smells terrific!