Saturday, April 26, 2008

GDMFing Snow!

It just won't leave me alone! I am considering a restraining order.

Oh lookie - more tiny little snowflakes just started to fall. $%&!&*)$$%!!! Although, the yellow forsythia blossoms look very pretty against the white freaking snow. Freaking, freaking snow!

6 comments:

Puffy said...

You needed to program Hal to request no more snow.

Swami said...

Puffy, please advise me on where to get Weather Change software!

Anonymous said...

We had sun yesterday. Lots. My nose got burned a little.

If it helps, today was rainy all day long.

Aislinn Sirk said...

I agree It should be spring. I even bought sandals

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Maybe you need to take the Christmas lights off the star in your blog header... it still thinks it's winter, hence the snow! (And summer has arrived here.. I think it is 90-something here.. blech>)

Puffy said...

My legs and arms got a little sunburned yesterday when we picnicked in the park.