Yesterday the temps went over 50', which for this northern girl means HEATWAVE! So I left my jacket at home and went to the grocer wearing just a long-sleeved shirt. It was so heavenly!
Today? it is supposed to hit 68'! At this rate the remaining banks of dirty, grainy, disgusting snow will be gone by sundown. MWA-HA-HA!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
*adjusts tank straps*
Did you say something?
Actually, it has been completely crazy around here lately. 80s one day, 50s the next. Then there's been the wind. Lots and lots of wind.
We had a beautiful night last Thursday for an outside event I held. I couldn't have picked a better night.
Are they gone yet? Hunh? Hunh? Are they????
*hops*
Weather here has been fairly steady - highs between 68-70 and lows in the high 40s. Not bad at all. Even a few days near 80.
*checks sunburn* Global warming has hit you. Duck and hide. :)
There is one teeny weeny litle mound of snow left in the deep shade. It should be gone by noon. Yay!
The temporary, parking lot nurseries are all going up this week. Soon I will be buying annuals.
I took yesterday off and did a lot of yardwork. Granted, I had long pants and a fleece on the whole time, but it was good to be out.
It was crazy windy here (and again today). Same there?
I have many, many plants poking through! Now, I must remulch. Yuck.
Post a Comment