Sometimes, titles are the hardest things.
Mr. Swami kept talking in his sleep last night. I mean talking on and on - paragraphs of talking! Could I understand a single word he said? Yes. Just one. The word "no". I wish he would speak more clearly!
He was in despiration mode. I think he may have been trying to milk a TAR camel or something - he was that worked up. When he does talk in his sleep he is always either panicked (like last night) or angry. Usually panicked.
Do you talk in your sleep? Or anyone you sleep with? I have no idea if I do or not, because Tom goes down like a rock most nights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I don't talk in my sleep often. It's happened a couple of times, usually I wake myself up when I do.
DH typically doesn't talk in his sleep, but he will grunt or make noises at least once a week.
Goes down like a rock, huh? Are you bragging or complaining? *grin*
I think I may mumble in my sleep sometimes. Mr. Puffy mumbles rarely, and I wish that I could decipher a word or two.
DH and both my kids do. I giggle sometimes, or even cry (depending on the dream), but don't think I full on talk. DH always talked about work, nothing else. My kids say the weirdest things... and I've been frightened by them screaming before! It's always weird to witness, though.
I moan and I sometimes can hear myself as I drift off. DH snores and sometimes screams like he is in terror in the middle of the night. It is freaky. I always wake him up quickly cause I don't want him scaring the kids.
I tease him...what kids wants to hear their father scream in the middle of the night?
Tom screams every now and then - a very freaky, gutteral man-scream. Scares me to death every time!
He read my blog yesterday and has promised to talk in his sleep more clearly now.
Post a Comment